Well, we have been busy here at sketchPatch, not even had the time blog about all the stuff we’ve been up to since last year! slack or wot!
So here is a quick update of our recent activities…
- We exibited in the acclaimed exhibition Unleashed Devices at Watermans Gallery, curated by TINT Art and Irini Papadimitriou from 1st September to 28th October 2010. Very honored to be part of such an exciting exhibition of digital art. We travelled there in style for the opening on the London Dorkbotboat!
- sketchPatch exhibited in London Design Festival, as part of the Victoria & Albert (V&A) Digital Week, 25th September 2010. :) We were very excited about that. It was great fun, and we met some great people with great projects. A couple of people who hadn’t heard of us before, like us so much they came along to our workshop the following week at [ space ]
- MzTEK sketchPatch workshop. MzTEK is a great project :) well worth it’s weight in gold!
- We had the great pleasure of running a workshop at the V&A - TWICE! for their Youth Arts Festival. Once on the 20th Nov 2010 and again on 5th March 2011. Theses were really fun sessions designing yet more badges, only bigger! Sophie ran these workshop with the help of our old sketchPatch buddy, Julie Freeman.
- We took part in the Family Day Festival at Digital Shoreditch on May 7th 2011. We managed to borrow some computers for the day from [ space ] so a very big THANK YOU to them! We chatted to some nice peeps, ate someMzTEK cakes, they are raising money for a project called Chi-TEK (geeks), and then we made a few more badges.
Ah, thats more than i thought. I’ll try and keep up from now on, and put in some pretty pictures and that.